Tuesday, December 1, 2015

20/10/15

Great week this week. Sorry I dont have to much time to email today because I am going to the temple for my Pday. But it has been a great week. Yesterday we had Zone Conference which was great, lot of great discussions, and we have a Senior Couple in our ward who is from California who is AWESOME and we helped Sister Brazer (the senior sister), help make a lot of the food. She is like the grandma I never had, and she cooks amazing to.  

Urs and Jean Louis are both continuing to do good. They were both planning to get baptized on halloween. We pushed Urs baptisimal date a week back because he was in the Netherlands at a Computer conference for the weekend and he wants to finish the whole BOM before he gets baptized.  We had several lessons with other investigators and they continue to do awesome also.  We had a finnish investigator come to church yesterday.

Yesterday we got to play Flashlight tag on Suomenlinna (old military fort island) with the YSA which was really fun.  We also got to go to an amusement park with one of our investigators which was really fun, and we had a great lesson about the Plan of Salvation.  I forgot my camera, I was going to send some pics home so sorry. 

 I have a testimony that this Gospel is true. Jesus is the Christ. Prayer works. The atonement is real. Trials are meant to strengthen us and draw us closer to god. 

Rauha Ulos
(peace out)

Elder Ford



No comments:

Post a Comment