Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Kakara

Dear Family and friends,

The title of the email is titled kakara. That is my new word I learned this week in Finnish.  It means brat. You learn new things every day. 

I dont have a ton of time to write this email because Im going to the temple right after this! But it has been a good week!  We continue to work hard and find new people! We found this awesome guy that was born in the Ukraine, but lived in Canada, and moved here and married a finnish woman.  He is super open and nice. Other then that nothing crazy. The other elders in our area baptized a way awesome guy from the Ivory coast! He is 20 years old and one of the coolest guys I have ever met!

Love you all! Sorry for the short email, but the temple calls my name!!  

Elder Ford  

No comments:

Post a Comment